Have you ever imagined what it takes to rank higher on search engines, for your multi-location business? It’s always the game of SEO!
You need to be on-point with your local SEO to ensure your business is featured in the top-rankings. Through SEO services and proper digital marketing, one can achieve first page rankings for multiple locations for their business. SEO if successfully done can yield better revenues and site traffic.
Currently, there are many business owners who are not even aware of the importance of digital marketing and SEO services. If you don’t know what local SEO is, it is the process that is used by many of the digital marketing agencies to optimize their website and gain higher search engine rankings. Many of them even end up hiring professional SEO consultants to get the right job done. The focal points for achieving your realistic native SEO goals include Google+ pages, citations, customer reviews and on-page SEO.
Creating a Webpage for Each Location on Your Domain
Owning a multilocation business is not a piece of cake. You might have asked many how to achieve SEO success for all of your business locations. The answer is pretty simple; you need to create a webpage for each of your business locations. Creating a webpage is easy and you don’t have to purchase multiple domains for each of your business location. You just need to make sure that each of your location web pages is optimized. Create a different page for each location and keep them all on a single domain to make the things easier and add to the search engine worth of your website.
Not to forget, do include the address on pages. The top elements in your title tag should be including the primary keyword, location and the brand name, of course. While creating the meta tag, you should keep these elements in mind and make sure your meta description sounds natural. Embedding a map on your location area on website can also help in local rankings. Having a single domain for all webpages reduces the chances of confusion with the customers and the search engines, saving a large amount of time and money and making the overall management process smoother.
Some Tips for Better Multi-Location Business SEO
- Optimize your carousels, that are photo-rich search results, taking data and image form your photo uploads ad user reviews. Make sure to spend enough of your time in optimizing your carousel.
- Build citations for all your locations.
- Upload your local content to each location page for each city.
- Conduct on-page SEO for each location page and configure Google webmaster tools for each location.
- Set up filters in Google Analytics to separate the traffic results for each location.
- If you are not satisfied with the SEO you are implying, hire professional SEO consultants to meet the purpose.
- Writing quality content on your company blog also helps in getting ranked easily. Try optimizing your overall web content with keywords that are likely to be used when searching for the services you offer.
The Inksters is a digital marketing agency providing effective digital marketing services including social media marketing, search engine marketing, content marketing and search engine optimization services that can help your brand shine on all search engine and social media platforms.